We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities and we are open to provide the personal care needed for our patient’s treatment.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
- Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Temperatures are taking on all patients and staff.
- All of our therapists and patients are required to wear a mask and gloves.
- Our treatment hours have changed due to staggering our employees’ hours, so less patients are in our facility at once.
- Increased sanitization/hand hygiene recommendations
- Advising our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations from the CDC.
We request that our patients:
- Wear a mask and gloves for each visit. (We do offer them at the front desk if needed).
- Please call the office to reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, or within the last 14 days have travelled from the following high risk states according to the CDC (but not limited to): Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Texas.